“Finally, a serum that celebrates our stretch marks instead of marketing to fix them.”
About The Product
The Golden Belly Serum from Evereden provides the same level of targeted repair found in luxury facial serums. Made from 13 nutrient-rich botanical actives, including Marula, Rosehip and Centella, this serum is a multi-reparative treatment that naturally helps your skin regain comfort, elasticity, and glow.
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil Avocado 1
- Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil Rosehip 1
- Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil Marula 1
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Derived from Coconut 1
- Coco Caprylate Derived from Coconut and Caprylic Fatty Acids 1
- Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Oil Passion Fruit 1
- Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract Oat 1
- Isosorbide Dicaprylate Caprylic Acid 1
- Brassica Campestris Seed Oil Field Mustard Plant 1
- Opuntia Ficus-Indica Flower Extract Prickly Pear 1
- Camelina Sativa Seed Oil Camelina Flower 1
- Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Sunflower 1
- Centella Asiatica Extract Gotu Kola Plant 1
- Tocopherol Vitamin E 1
- Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E Acetate 2
- Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil Rose 3
- Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil Geranium Flower
Over the years, I’ve developed stretch marks (as many of us have) due to a few different factors. First, I struggled with an eating disorder for 13 years. Having my weight fluctuate a lot from an ED and then pregnancy brought on those inevitable marks.
By now (two kids later) I’ve grown used to them and barely notice them and any shame that came along with them. That said, feeling proud of your body and wanting to reduce the appearance of stretch marks doesn’t mean you don’t embrace them. You can still celebrate body positivity and try out treatments to nourish your skin and smooth out your marks.
What makes Evereden’s Golden Belly formula spectacular is that it practically melts into your skin with rich natural ingredients that hydrate and nourish you for hours.
After rubbing it on my stretch marks for a week, I noticed a slight difference. I am confident that with continued use, I will see a more even skin tone. My skin has felt soft, supple, exfoliated, hydrated, and noticeably toned throughout the entire experiment. By no means are my stretch marks gone, but they are less noticeable, and I’m sure with continued use, the results will be even more exciting.